What could be more beautiful than a healthy smile? Only a healthy smile of snow-white color!
A bright, radiant smile changes life for the better and also encourages patients to take a more responsible attitude to the health of their teeth.
To enhance and maintain the result of bleaching you can purchase a kit for bleaching at home, which includes Zoom whitening gel and individually made mouthguards.
- Pigmentation, yellow and brownish enamel color caused by age, tobacco, dark carbonated water, coffee or red wine
- Gray color teeth darkening caused by taking tetracycline or other chemicals
- Mild forms of enamel fluorosis
Whitening using the Zoom 4 White Speed Philips system
Zoom 4 White Speed Philips is the latest generation of the famous Zoom whitening system!
Philips specialists have improved the system, making it even more gentle for enamel, now the whitening lamp has a cold LED light source, which completely eliminates overheating of the tooth and gum tissues.
The active ingredient of Philips Zoom whitening gel is hydrogen peroxide. During the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide, oxygen penetrates into the enamel and dentin and bleaches the colored substance while the structure of the tooth surface is not disturbed. The lamp is needed in order to start the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide and help the substance penetrate deep into the enamel.
- Effect for 1 session, one visit to the dentist is necessary for the procedure. The teeth will become whiter up to 8 shades.
- Perfectly removes dark pigment caused by smoking, drinking coffee and wine
- No harm to the enamel. There are no restrictions on the number of repetitions of Philips Zoom procedures. Many dentists consider teeth whitening to be the safest procedure of cosmetic dentistry
- The teeth will not return to their original color
- The procedure has a side effect – you will smile all the time!
Stages of teeth whitening using the Zoom 4 White Speed Philips system in Aesthetic Dentistry Clinic
1. The doctor evaluates the condition of the enamel and discusses with the patient the expected results of bleaching in order to be able to choose the best treatment plan in each individual case.
2. Using the shade scale the dentist determines the original color of the patient’s teeth, takes photos to compare with the color obtained after the procedure.
3. The doctor conducts comprehensive oral hygiene to remove mineralized deposits, tartar, plaque from the surface of the teeth, polishes the teeth before whitening.
4. This is followed by three to four 15-minute bleaching sessions with Zoom 4 White Speed whitening gel and activation by Philips White Speed LED lamp.
5. Applying Relief ACP gel in a mouthguard after the procedure to protect and strengthen teeth.
|COST OF SERVICES||TEETH WHITENING|
|Teeth Whitening Zoom 4 White Speed Philips||35 000 rubles|
|Zoom Home Teeth whitening kit (2 mouthguards + whitening gel)||9 000 rubles|
|Composition for home enamel remineralization procedure||4 000 rubles|
|Mouth guard for teeth (1 piece)||3 000 rubles|