Complex implantation in the complete absence of teeth according to the Swiss All-on-4 and All-on-6 technology
In the classic treatment of adentia, implantation of implants on each missing tooth is an expensive and traumatic intervention, such a treatment option is not always suitable in particularly difficult cases. For the rehabilitation of patients with complete absence of teeth, specialists have developed special implantation systems — All-on-4 and All-on-6.
With this technique, you do not need to install an implant on each missing unit — 4 or 6 implants are installed on the upper and lower jaws to fully restore your smile.
2-3 hours after the operation, you will be fitted with a temporary bridge prosthesis, which you can immediately chew.
- Complete absence of teeth
- Inability to restore lost teeth with single implants
- Unwillingness to wear a removable prosthesis
- A large number of loose, destroyed, caries-affected teeth.
Advantages of dental implantation according to the All-on-4/6 system
- Suitable in case of complete loss of teeth
- The patient doesn’t remain without teeth for a single day
- The regression of bone tissue is reduced and a more uniform load on the jaw is provided
- The patient gets rid of the need to wear an uncomfortable removable prosthesis, getting a long–term, natural and aesthetic result — new teeth and a pronounced anti-age effect
- High percentage of implant survival;
- The opportunity to significantly save money, since with the complete loss of teeth, replacing each implant is expensive and more time-consuming
- Does not require bone grafting
The implantation is performed by a highly qualified implantologist who has been trained directly by the developers of the All-on-4/6 technique — the Nobel Biocare company.
We practice microsurgical techniques using multiple magnification to achieve minimal injury and rapid tissue healing after implant placement.
99% engraftability of implants installed in the clinic
Quality and durability
For implantation we use certified and original implants from Nobel Biocare (the developer of the All-on-4 system) and Astra Tech.
Aesthetics and full restoration of function
A long–term, natural and aesthetic result — a non-removable prosthesis repeats the natural shape and color of teeth and gums, completely restores the chewing function.
Complete diagnostics and planning without leaving the clinic: three-dimensional examination of the jaws of the teeth on a modern computed tomograph, screening of the oral cavity using the Diagnocat system, comprehensive consultation of doctors of different specializations when making a diagnosis and drawing up a treatment plan with a predictable successful result.
Implantation without pain and stress
We use modern and safe methods of anesthesia that do not cause harm to health
Possibility of step-by-step payment and installments
Advantages of All-4/6 comparing to removable dentures
- You get a ready-made prosthesis on the day of surgery;
- You can chew any food, even meat;
- The prosthesis does not need relocation, it serves for many years;
- The prosthesis does not fall off when talking and eating;
- Does not reduce the perception of the taste of food;
- If the prosthesis breaks, it will be easy to make a new one for the same implants;
- Does not cause discomfort during wearing
- Short treatment periods
|COST OF SERVICES||ALL-ON-4|
|All-on-4 (surgical stage with the installation of 4 implants)||490 000 rubles|
|All-on-6 (surgical stage with the installation of 6 implants)||650 000 rubles|
|Temporary prosthesis, the first adaptation stage "All-on-4", for 1 jaw||235 000 rubles|
|Temporary prosthesis, the first adaptation stage "All-on-6", for 1 jaw||305 000 rubles|
|Permanent prothesis for All-on-4 (metal composite construction), 1 jaw||550 000 rubles|
|Permanent prothesis for All-on-4 (titanium beam and zirconium dioxide covered with ceramics), 1 jaw||1 050 000 rubles|