Diagnostics of the oral cavity
Diagnosis and comprehensive examination of the state of the oral cavity is a necessary step in effective dental treatment.
Without a thorough study of the patient’s clinical picture, it is impossible to qualitatively determine the causes of the disease, make a correct diagnosis and prescribe an effective treatment.
We have collected all the most necessary studies for a comprehensive oral health audit in one visit.
The duration of the diagnosis is 2 hours.
The program includes:
1) Anamnesis and examination
2) Computed tomography of the oral cavity
A 3D image is the most informative method for assessing the state of the dental system, demonstrating the condition of the teeth and prosthodontic and orthodontic structures installed on them, shows the presence of hidden carious lesions, helps in assessing the condition of the roots of the teeth and the bone tissue surrounding the roots of the teeth, identifying hidden diseases and pathological formations: granulomas, cysts, tumors, etc.
3) Screening oral cavity using the Diagnocat dental neural network for hidden pathologies of teeth and bone tissue with a detailed report for each tooth indicating the problem. The result of the study is given to the patient.
4) Photo protocol of the oral cavity
Photos of the face and oral cavity in different projections to assess the situation. Intraoral imaging can clearly show areas requiring treatment, including cavities that can only be visualized with a special dental mirror.
5) Computer scanning with an intraoral camera
With a special intraoral camera, the doctor scans the oral cavity and, using the program, compiles a 3D model of teeth and jaws.
6) A full detailed consultation of 3 specialists: a dentist-therapist, a prosthodontist, an implant surgeon.
7) Diagnosis and treatment plan
Based on a comprehensive assessment of the results of the research, doctors will make a diagnosis and draw up a comprehensive effective treatment plan that takes into account all the patient’s existing problems.
MAKING AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS
COMPREHENSIVE CONSULTATION OF DOCTORS OF DIFFERENT SPECIALIZATIONS IN ONE VISIT
COMPETENT TREATMENT PLAN WITH A PREDICTABLE SUCCESSFUL RESULT
|COST OF SERVICES||DIAGNOSTICS OF THE ORAL CAVITY|
|Diagnosis of the oral cavity (a comprehensive consultation of 3 specialists with a treatment plan)||15 000 rubles|