We don’t put composite fillings!
Microprosthetics is the most modern technology of restoration of destroyed teeth today, which allows to restore the structure of the anatomically shaped tooth, restore the functionality of the teeth and improve their aesthetic appearance.
The method of microprosthetics consists in the production of ceramic restorations: dental inlays and constructions using German CAD/CAM CEREC 3D technology in one visit. The ceramic restoration is the missing part of the tooth, replacing only its destroyed part.
Our orthopedic dentists are experts in micro-prosthetics of teeth and their restoration with ceramic restorations. We practice gentle preparation of teeth for inlays with minimal preparation thanks to the use of modern dental microscopes in our work.
Ceramic restorations don’t require special care and regular replacement unlike composite fillings. Following the recommendations of the dentist and observing the rules of oral hygiene, they will have an unlimited service life and will keep your teeth healthy for many years.
Ceramic restoration is a perfect, high–quality and reliable alternative to composite polymer seals.
- Caries, including large cavities and destruction of the chewing surface of the tooth
- Destruction of the contact point of adjacent teeth
- Wedge-shaped defect
- High sensitivity and pathological tooth erasability
- Reduction of bite height
- Hypoplasia and dysplasia of hard tissues
Features of microprosthetics in the Clinic of Aesthetic Dentistry
- More than 50,000 ceramic restorations have already been installed
- Our own CAD/CAM center, the possibility of installing CEREC ceramic restorations on the day of visit in 1-2 hours
- Microprosthetics and tooth preparation are carried out under multiple magnification of the dental microscope, preserving the maximum of healthy tooth tissue and ensuring ultra-precise installation of restoration
- Premium dental equipment, the ability to get a complete diagnosis on the spot (computed tomography).
- You will be provided with a medical supervisor – your personal manager, who will provide qualified information and organizational support in solving any medical issues
Advantages of ceramic restoration in comparison with composite filling
- Higher strength and wear resistance
- High manufacturing accuracy
- Ultra-precise fit to the tooth tissues which eliminates the risk of caries between the restoration and the tooth tissues
- Low risk of chipping and damage
- The ability to completely restore the anatomical shape of the tooth structure
- High resistance to the shape shrinkage
- The restoration is made of biologically inert ceramics, therefore it doesn’t cause allergic reactions
- High aesthetic result, the tab is visually indistinguishable from natural teeth
- Doesn’t change color over time under the influence of coffee and tobacco
- The durability of ceramic tabs is about 20 years or more among disciplined patients who visit the dentist for preventive examinations and observe high-quality oral hygiene
|COST OF SERVICES||MICROPROSTHETICS|
|Ceramic restoration using CEREC 3D technology||37 900 rubles - 60 000 rubles|
|Ceramic restoration using CEREC 3D technology, category "Master"||60 000 rubles - 90 000 rubles|
|Ceramic Veneer||60 000 rubles - 150 000 rubles|
|Restoration of a tooth made of zirconium dioxide||60 000 rubles - 120 000 rubles|
|Prosthetics of the tooth using an implant (All-ceramic crown on the implant screw fixation)||60 000 rubles|