We will help you to regain your self-confidence and smile freely again!
During the first stage of the oral cavity rehabilitation according to the All-on-4/6 concept, the surgeon installs 4/6 implants, then on the same day a temporary prosthesis made of light polymer materials is fixed by our prosthodontist.
The second stage starts in 4-6 months after the implant engraftment. The temporary prosthesis is being replaced with a permanent one which is more aesthetic, strong and durable.
A permanent prosthesis is a complete structure that is placed over the entire jaw and is fixed with metal screws. The design of the prosthesis allows you to hide the flaws in the patient’s natural gums. The prosthesis can be made of various materials: plastic, ceramics, metal-ceramic, zirconium dioxide. The basis of the prosthesis is a metal bar made of titanium, titanium alloy or nickel-chromium alloy.
Advantages of All-on-4/6
• The patient is not left without teeth for a single day, the greatest advantage of All-on-4/6 is we can typically complete the procedure in our clinic during one appointment. For this reason, implant-supported dentures are commonly called same day implants and teeth in a day.
• Reduces bone regression and provides an even load on the jaw
• The patient is getting a long-term, natural and aesthetic result with anti-age effect instead of wearing uncomfortable removable dentures. All-on-4/6 solution gives patients the kind of teeth that look real and operate the same way as natural teeth, so the patient does not have to be cautious of what he or she eats. Patients take care of All-on-4/6 implants in the same way they care for their natural teeth by brushing each day.
• High percentage of implant survival
• All-on-4/6 method allows you to have a full set of teeth without having to undergo multiple surgeries of placing a full set of implants into your mouth.
• The opportunity to save time and money, In case of a complete teeth loss replacing each with an implant is more expensive and time consuming
|COST OF SERVICES||ALL-ON-4 PROSTHETICS|
|Temporary prosthesis, the first adaptation stage "All-on-4", for 1 jaw||235 000 rubles|
|Temporary prosthesis, the first adaptation stage "All-on-6", for 1 jaw||305 000 rubles|
|Permanent prothesis for All-on-4 (metal composite construction), 1 jaw||550 000 rubles|
|Permanent prothesis for All-on-4 (titanium beam and zirconium dioxide covered with ceramics), 1 jaw||1 050 000 rubles|